C.C.S. "health and environment"
contributes to the fields of water and environment by providing accelerated training in water-related disciplines such as chemical techniques and water treatment.
has already provided about thirty sessions of training and retraining as well, you will benefit from our valuable experience in the domain in addition to highly competent staff and last-generation teaching material. Water-related training :
- Chemist (Technician)
Admission conditions : 2ème AS
Training time : 24 months
- Water treatment (Higher Technician)
Conditions d’accès : 3ème AS
Training time : 30 months
CCS training includes :
- 220 hours theory;
- 80 hours practice;
- End-of-training memoir
C.C.S. undertakes to help the best candidates obtain a job. Training in environment watch techniques :CCS
is a company that specializes in the fields of health and environment. It also provides training seminars for technical personnel in charge of public health management. Training is also supplied according to the needs of Local Authorities and other Institutions for personnel in charge of environment issues.
- Helping technical personnel update their knowledge in the field of hygiene and environment protection.
- Making technical personnel familiar with disinfection and analysis equipments.
- Hygiene Offices personnel
- Personnel in charge of environment
- Technical laboratory personnel
- Personnel in charge of fighting water-transmitted diseases
- Hygiene and water quality watch
- Epidemiology of water-transmitted diseases
- Urban waste and waste water
- Fighting vectors
- Water disinfection techniques
- Techniques of physical, chemical and bacteriological water analysis
- Equipment use and maintenance
- Presentation of other CCS equipments
- Visits of some water treatment stations
TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF RREGISTRATION
- An application endorsed by the President of the Communal Assembly
- A curriculum vitae
- A registration form (following the model enclosed)
- Payment of the training fees covering documentation, catering, coffee breaks and accommodation and amounting to 30.000, DA 00 Tax free.
Candidates from local authorities and institutions that have subscribed commercial agreements with C.C.S. are exempt from training fees.
Training fees will be paid by C.C.S.
Registrations to the following editions are open, they must be confirmed at least one (1) month before the beginning of each edition.